Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Gambling Treatment Practitioner to work full-time within a clinical treatment team based in Buckinghamshire. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Gambling Treatment Practitioner role is £25,000 - £28,000 per annum (Dependent on experience)
- You will be working with problem gamblers and others affected by problem gambling to support them in reaching their recovery goals.
- Providing face to face and online advice, assessment, brief or structured interventions and group programmes to help clients achieve their recovery goals.
- Providing case management and working within an integrated care pathway.
- Ensuring safeguarding issues are managed effectively.
Requirements of the Gambling Treatment Practitioner:
- Registered Practitioner with NMC or HCPC registration.
- Enhanced DBS check
- Experience in individual client work in the field of addictions mental health or a social care setting with adults or young people.
- Able to use low and high-intensity interventions and modalities including Cognitive Behavioural (CBT) tools.
This Gambling Treatment Practitioner role is advertised by Marlon Sorhaindo; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.