Sanctuary Social Care has a permanent vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Fostering Team Manager to fill a full-time role within South East Kent. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Team Manager role is £40,800 - £49,500 per annum.
- Support the Registered Manager in the running of Credo Care, ensuring outstanding practice and deputise for the Registered Manager as required.
- Supervision & support of a small group of supervising social workers and some operational staff.
- Provide direction and management decisions commensurate to the grade for any matters regarding children, foster carers and the Agency.
- Participate in recruitment plans and implementation of same in conjunction with other members of Management team.
- Review initial visit reports and provide feedback and opinion on suitability of applicants in discussion with Placements team.
- Supervise social workers completing Form F assessments and undertake quality assurance of new applications.
- Overseeing regional foster placement capacity, promoting the increase of registered placement numbers.
- Liaising with the Referrals and Placements team and supervising social workers to fill vacancies.
Requirements of the Team Manager:
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree/Diploma in Social Work).
- Registered on Social Work England.
- Management experience is essential.
- Recent Fostering experience
This Team Manager job is advertised by Jenifer Watts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.