Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a permanent vacancy for a Support Worker to work within a Fostering Team based in Slough.
The pay rate for this permanent Assistant Team Manager role is £29,621-33,859 per annum depending on experience (pro-rata).
- Support foster carers in their first year with the TSD (Training Standards and Development) when required
- Provide additional support to foster carers when they are having issues
- Attend foster carers coffee morning to provide support and guidance with issues foster carers may raise, develop relationships with them and the children that attend
- Ensure issues raised are recorded on foster carers case file
- Provide support to foster carers if they are going through Standards of Care
- Undertake health and safety checks as and when required
- Support the SFA (Slough Fostering Association) to generate funding for foster carer events
- Ensure the safeguarding of the child/ren during all contact
- Support the marketing and training officers with events
- Provide duty cover in the office as allocated
Requirements of the Support Worker:
- Significant experience working within a similar role
This Support Worker job is advertised by Lucy Pearson; if you are interested in one of these positions, please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.