Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within a Fostering Team based in Dudley. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this Permanent Social Worker job is £35,392 - £38,506 per annum.
- As post holder of this role you will provide intensive support to foster carers and their families to enable them to provide the very best quality of care to the vulnerable children they look after.
- Working in accordance with the Fostering Services (England) Regulations 2011 and the Fostering Services National Minimum Standards 2011, you will provide monthly Supervision to a manageable caseload of foster carers.
- Undertake additional planned and unannounced visits to children in placement.
- Formulate training and development plans for carers.
- Forge effective working relationships with the local authorities responsible for children.
- As well as managing your caseload, you will be part of a duty rota to support the running of the service, both within and outside of normal office hours.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- Fostering experience
- You will have excellent recording and report writing skills and will be IT competent.
- You will be a team player, a good communicator and a skilled and self-motivated professional, with the ability to work flexibly.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Conor Clarke; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.