Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for a dedicated Forensic Psychologist to work part time based in Milton Keynes.
The salary for this permanent Forensic Psychologist job is £45,753 - £51,668 per annum.
- 2.5 to 3 days per week and working primarily in the male secure pathway
Requirements of the Forensic Psychologist:
- Qualified Senior Forensic or Clinical Psychologist
- Experienced Psychologist, who is looking for flexibility or part-time hours to complement their private practice
- Enthusiastic and flexible
- Be qualified and chartered (or charterable) as a Clinical or Forensic Psychologist and registered as a Practitioner Psychologist with the HCPC
- Previous experience working as a qualified Psychologist
- Experience of working in a forensic setting, ideally with personality disorder and major mental health difficulties
- Experience in the prison service and/or community forensic environment will be considered
- Knowledge and experience in risk assessment and management, psychological models and therapies
- Previous experience leading and facilitating group work/therapies
- Understand it is each person’s individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users
- Willing to undertake an Enhanced DBS disclosure
- Annual salary equivalent to NHS band 8a (salary point will depend on experience)
- The full-time equivalent of 33 days annual leave – plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check and much more.
This Forensic Psychologist job is advertised by Sadiq Rahman; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.