Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a role for a Finance Manager in Barnet.
This pay rate for this role is £325 per day (ltd) and has an initial 3-month contract.
- Inform a strategic vision for the service that enables the council to meet its future challenges.
- Establish longer-term council-wide financial position and develop financial strategies with stakeholders.
- Lead a small team in delivery of key objectives.
- Supporting the team in preparation and delivery of the annual budget
- Ensuring that corporate values and behaviours are embodied in how they work, leading the ongoing improvement of the business partnering service
Requirements of the Finance Manager:
- Knowledge of the major issues facing local government
- Experience managing and successfully delivering projects
- Ability to lead small teams and work collaboratively with colleagues from across the council
- Proactive and solution-orientated
- Able to work with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- An enhanced DBS certificate dated within the last 12 months is desirable but not essential
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
This Finance Manager role is advertised by Hollie Mills; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.