Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Fertility Nurse to work based in Orpington. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of general nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Fertility Nurse role is £36,000 per annum.
- To provide efficient and effective nursing in the specialised field of infertility, ensuring standards of patient care are consistently maintained in accordance with agreed operational policies.
- Responsible for promoting and safeguarding the wellbeing and interests of all patients, staff and visitors to the Hospital.
- To strive to improve working practice to increase efficacy and success rates.
- To work independently as a clinical practitioner in their own right.
- Support the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
- Support the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
- Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise.
- Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient.
- Act as an advocate for safeguarding patients, demonstrate courage to speak up when there are concerns about care.
- Demonstrate commitment to improving care and the patient experience.
- To offer expert and informed advise to patients for all infertility treatments.
- Ensure patient notes are recorded accurately after initial consultation with the Medical Director.
- Ensure correct charges are entered on PeopleSoft.
- Signing off invoices and workflow on PeopleSoft.
- Bill and charge patients for all surgical an outpatient procedures
- Complete Human Fertilisation and Embryology Authority data forms.
Requirements of the Fertility Nurse:
- You will be a registered nurse and will have a valid NMC pin.
- A genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development.
- Recent UK Nursing experience
- Work closely with Embryologist and Fertility specialists to ensure excellent patient care.
- This position will require some weekend work and out of hours on call support on a rotational basis.
This Fertility Nurse role is advertised by Stuart Munns; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.