Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a dedicated Family Therapist/Systemic Psychotherapist to work part-time in Stafford, within a CAMHS.
The salary for this Permanent Family Therapist job is £33 per annum
- As a Family therapist / Systemic Psychotherapist you will be able to work autonomously within the context of a multi-disciplinary team approach and undertake specific clinical work with patients and their families in response to clinical needs, in a way which coheres with the overall treatment philosophy of the Unit.
- This is mainly working with in-patients, but may also be with-out patients and day patients.
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Maternity leave at 3 month's full pay and 3 month's half pay
- 2 week's paid paternity leave
- Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
- A thorough Induction Programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
- Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
- The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
- Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
- A range of staff discounts
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Requirements of the Family Therapist:
- Hold current UKPC registration
- Hold a Qualification as a Family/Systemic Therapist
- Have knowledge and understanding of adolescent development
- Have a person centred ethos, showing empathy and a desire to make a difference
- Have the ability to motivate, lead and supervise a team
- Be able to demonstrate initiative and creativity
- Be flexible and adaptable, well organised and able to manage time and workload effectively in line with the needs of the service
- Have a desire to expand your professional development and support organisational change
- Have a legal right to work in the UK
- An enhanced DBS (England) or PVG/Disclosure Scotland (Scotland) Disclosure will be required for all successful applicants. Costs will be met by the Company.
This Family Therapist job is advertised by Marlon Sorhaindo; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.