Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Family Therapist work full-time based in Lewisham, within the First Response Team.
The pay rate for this locum Family Therapist job is £31.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Deliver systemic interventions to children and families and support systemic thinking and practice by offering consultation and advice to staff and undertaking direct work with families whose children are subject to safeguarding concerns
- Contribute to the development of systemic practice into children's social work and provide advice and guidance alongside social work interventions
- Contribute to the department's Signs of Safety Practice framework, respond to and provide for the needs of children and families within statutory children's legislation and in line with the Department's policy and practice principles
- Provide a systemically focused service to children and families where there is a risk of family breakdown and where children are returning home after an episode of care
- Deliver a consistently high standard of service that meets the needs of the London Borough of Lewisham's diverse communities, contributing to quality assurance, and monitoring and auditing of the service provided by the team and service as a whole
- Support in developing this new specialist team which aims to improve longer-term outcomes for children and families and reduce the need for longer-term statutory interventions
- Deliver therapeutic support to children and families and lead on the provision of therapeutic, evidence-based interventions
- Managing and supervising a team of 6 First Response Family practitioners who will be supporting children and families alongside the allocated social workers, providing therapeutic, systemic, solution-focused interventions to reduce risk factors associated with children/young people coming into care
- Providing consultation to social care staff and participating in group supervision
Requirements of the Family Therapist:
- HCPC registered psychologist
- Relevant qualification
- Recent psychology experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive psychology knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Family Therapist job is advertised by Dan Potts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.