Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Social Worker to work as a Family Therapist within a First Response Team based in Lewisham.
The pay rate for this full-time locum Social Worker job is £35 per hour (assignment rate) and has an initial 3-month contract.
- Deliver systemic interventions to children and families and support systemic thinking and practice by offering consultation and advice to staff and undertaking direct work with families whose children are subject to safeguarding concerns
- Contribute to the development of systemic practice into children's social work and to provide advice and guidance alongside social work interventions
- Contribute to the department's Signs of Safety Practice framework, respond to and provide for the needs of children and families within statutory children's legislation and in line with the Department's policy and practice principles
- Provide a systemically focused service to children and families where there is a risk of family breakdown and where children are returning home after an episode of care
- Deliver a consistently high standard of service that meets the needs of the London Borough of Lewisham's diverse communities, contributing to quality assurance, and monitoring and auditing of the service provided by the team and service as a whole
Requirements of Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant experience working within a similar role
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Kelly Page; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.