Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Family Therapist to work within a First Response Team based in Lewisham.
The pay rate for this Family Therapist is £35 per hour (assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Deliver therapeutic support to children and families and to lead on the provision of therapeutic, evidence based interventions
- Managing and supervising a team of 6 First Response Family practitioners who will be supporting children and families alongside the allocated social workers
- Providing therapeutic, systemic, solution-focused interventions to reduce risk factors associated with children/young people coming into care
- Providing consultation to social care staff and participating in group supervision
Requirements of the Family Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Social Work
- Current Social Work England registration
- You must have recent experience working within a similar role
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Family Therapist job is advertised by Kelly Page; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements