Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Family Support Worker to work within a Children with Disabilities Team based in Kingston.
The pay rate for this full-time locum Family Support Worker job is £19.66 per hour (assignment rate) and has an initial 3-month contract.
- Working with children with a wide variety of disabilities who are accessing a package of support which has been assessed as suitable for their current needs
- Drive progress for the child within their plan
- Liaise with the professional network and coordinate and chair meetings such as Team around the Child meetings and participate in other relevant forums such as Education and Health meetings where required
Requirements of Family Support Worker:
- Significant experience working within a similar role
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Family Support Worker job is advertised by Jonathan Codona-Brown; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.