Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Family Support Workers to work within the Children in Care Team based in Dudley.
The pay rates for these locum Family Support Worker jobs are £14.32 per hour (Assignment rate) and are 3-month contracts, which may be extended or could potentially lead to the option to apply for a permanent role.
- Work alongside the social workers and clinical team to offer direct work to children and their carers
- Develop coping strategies that will help the child and carers to maintain placement stability
- Cover a range of interventions
Requirements of the Family Support Workers:
- Recent UK experience within a similar role
- creative, energetic, empathic and solution-focused
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
These Family Support Worker jobs are advertised by Kamruz Zaman; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.