Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Family Court Advisor to work full-time in Croydon, within Private Law. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Family Court Advisor job is £31.50 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- To provide advanced social work-level services to children, families and courts by assessing and analysing court applications for any child protection and serious welfare issues affecting a child or young person.
- To influence those with parental responsibility to be more child-focused when needed and to advise the courts about how a child's life can be improved, supporting judicial case management in the process
Requirements of the Family Court Advisor:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- Need to keep the child at the centre of your work through high-quality direct work with children and their families.
- Must be a skilled negotiator, working persuasively with family members and professionals on behalf of children.
- Be able to keep the child's timescale in the context of the child's journey through childhood and, where applicable, the care system, at the centre of everything you do and you must be prepared to advocate in the best interests of the child, ensuring their voice is not lost in the court arena.
- Must be a resilient, reflective and accountable practitioner, possessing good IT and organisational skills, so that you can maintain a high throughput of outstanding casework.
This Family Court Advisor job is advertised by Megan Roberts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.