Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Family Court Advisor to work full-time in Croydon, within Private Law. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Family Court Advisor job is £33.50 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- You will be working directly with vulnerable children and families, to advise the family courts on the best course of action for the child or young person. At the heart of this, you will provide case analysis and recommendations to the court.
- You will work with parents, relatives, local authorities and the courts, and demonstrate your understanding of what the child needs, wants and feels.
Requirements of the Family Court Advisor:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- Must have court experience
This Family Court Advisor job is advertised by Megan Roberts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.