Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Social Worker to work as a Family Court Advisor based in Stevenage.
The pay rate for this full-time locum Family Court Advisor job is £33.50 per hour (assignment rate) and has an initial 3-month contract.
- Provide high quality early safeguarding and child protection advice, assessments and analysis to the Court on the needs and best interests of children subject to or involved in Family Proceedings
- Ensure that the well-being and safety of the child is paramount throughout Cafcass' involvement in the case
- Ensure that all incidents or risks of significant harm to the child are dealt with in accordance with the relevant Local Safeguarding Children's Board (LSCB) procedures and Cafcass policies and procedures
- Directly work with, or on behalf of children & families to achieve safe and positive outcomes for children, referring to other services where this will produce benefit
Requirements of Family Court Advisor:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant experience working within a similar role
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Family Court Advisor job is advertised by Tom Loomes; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.