Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Family Court Advisor to work full-time in Sheffield. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Family Court Advisor job is £28.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Preparing reports for various statutory meetings
- Writing court reports
Requirements of the Family Court Advisor:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- 3 years post qualifying Social Work experience
- Expert knowledge in Children's Social Work and in the application of safeguarding procedure and policy
- Knowledge of Child Arrangements Programme
- Knowledge of Cafcass
- Excellent telephone and written communication skills
- Ability to work flexibly, proportionately, under high pressure and to a timescale
- Court experience
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Family Court Advisor job is advertised by Giorgio Dimuccio; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.