Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Family Court Advisor to work full-time in Brighton. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Family Court Advisor job is £31.50 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Family Court Advisor:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- Expert knowledge and application of safeguarding procedure and policy
- Knowledge of Child Arrangements Programme
- Knowledge of Cafcass as an organisation
- Excellent telephone and written communication skills
- Ability to work flexibly, proportionately, under high pressure and to a timescale and preparing reports for various statutory meetings
- Writing court reports (section 47) and court attendance.
This Family Court Advisor job is advertised by Rob King; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.