Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for an Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Programme Manager to work remotely with occasional travel to Reigate.
This pay rate for this locum Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Programme Manager role is £28.25 per hour (ltd) and has an initial 3-month contract.
- Identify issues, trends and opportunities that may have an impact in their area of responsibility to enable appropriate action to be taken
- Lead the development of policy in the own area of specialism, contributing to the delivery of organisational objectives
- Evaluate existing service provision taking account of feedback and broader external developments, to ensure innovative solutions are proposed to maximise service quality, efficiency and continuity
- Apply specialist expertise and use judgement to make decisions where solutions are not obvious, to deliver services that meet customer requirements and service standards
- Drive change and embed new ways of working to ensure high quality service delivery and value for money
Requirements of the Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Programme Manager:
- Experience working within a similar role
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that are not available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive recruitment knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Programme Manager role is advertised by Hollie Mills; if you are interested in this position, please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.