Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Endoscopy Nurse to work in Brighton. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Nurse job is £26 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 6-month contract.
Requirements of the Nurse:
- General Nursing qualification
- Active NMC Registration
- Experience in Endoscopy Unit
- must be competent in working in endoscopy rooms for all produces, eg. OGD, colonoscopy, ERCP.
- DBS, BLS/ Manual Handling required
- Previous endoscopy pre-assessment and recovery experience desirable
This Nurse job is advertised by Chloe Martin; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.