Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Endoscopy Lead Practitioner to work full-time based in Beckenham, Kent. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Endoscopy Lead Practitioner role is £38,000 per annum.
- To support, coordinate and actively assist in the management and organisation of care provision within the Endoscopy Unit.
- Provide quality planned care for patients during their peri-procedure phase of care by delivering quality patient care through appropriate clinical supervision and managerial leadership.
- Lead the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
- Lead the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
- Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise.
- Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient.
- Act as an advocate for safeguarding patients; demonstrate courage to speak up when there are concerns about care.
- Demonstrate commitment to improving care and the patient experience.
- Provide safe high quality patient care.
- Contribute to quality improvement.
- Implement best practice standards (HTM 01 - 06, Royal College guidelines, GRS, JAG, etc.) in endoscopy service delivery.
- Encourage, develop and enhance the skills and knowledge of others and self.
- Respect the patient's dignity, privacy, wishes and beliefs.
- Develop and support business initiatives, polices and strategies which improve the service delivered to all our customers.
- A competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
Requirements of the Endoscopy Lead Practitioner:
- Registered Practitioner with NMC or HCPC registration.
- Basic and advanced Competence / qualification in Endoscopy Care and Decontamination.
- Operators Course in Endoscopy Decontamination.
- Teaching / Assessing / mentorship qualifications Knowledge of appropriate standards and external bodies (Care Quality Commission, GRS, JAG, HTM 01 -06).
- Proficient in the use of a PC, including the use of software and systems.
- Caring and Professional nature.
This Endoscopy Lead Practitioner role is advertised by Stuart Munns; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.