Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for an Employment Recovery Worker to work based in Newcastle.
The pay rate for this locum Employment Recovery Worker role is £13 per hour (ltd) and has an initial 3-month contract.
- Ensure that employment related recovery goals are identified and met using vocational profiling and Support Planning and outcome tools
- Encourage service users to recognise, understand and manage factors that affect their mental wellbeing and physical health
- Continuously assess risk and safety management issues for service user, staff and employers and to escalate concerns as appropriate and in line with organisational procedures
- Empower individuals to identify and overcome obstacles to success in a achieving their self-determined goals engendering self-belief
- Record and feedback to clients about their progress and achievements and to identify further goals which help them achieve their aspirations
- Work with a range of partners and external agencies e.g. Jobcentre Plus and employers to ensure clients benefit from personalised and joined up support
Requirements of the Employment Recovery Worker:
- Educated to an NVQ Level 3 level (preferably in Coaching)
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels and demonstrate an understanding of sensitive and complex issues
- Good interpersonal and listening skills
- Ability to obtain information from internal and external sources
- Able to plan and prioritise workload and meet competing demands of a varied case load
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive recruitment knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Employment Recovery Worker role is advertised by Hollie Mills; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.