Sanctuary Health has a full-time locum vacancy for a Emotional Wellbeing Therapist, Psychologist to work in Enfield.
The pay rate for this Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner job is £31.15 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent)
- Be expected to deliver clinical / therapeutic interventions for children/young people in collaboration with their families within the schools and educational setting.
- Work in partnership with other professionals and educational settings as appropriate.
- Manage their own clinical caseload for which they are accountable to the senior member of staff (clinical lead for the Schools Emotional Well Being Service). They will have regular supervision which will be matched to their therapeutic modality, where practical.
- Ensure that cases are supported to access Specialist Multi-disciplinary CAMHS where there is a presentation of severe and complex mental health needs.
- Routinely measure clinical outcomes and deliver evidence-based clinical interventions in line with the CYPIAPT programme within the EPS and Emotional Well Being Service.
- Bring experience of working in educational settings as part of a voluntary sector organisation or child and adolescent mental health service.
- Will have experience of engaging young people creatively in the therapeutic process and is able to hold confidential information while contributing their knowledge and skill to multi-disciplinary meetings.
- Maintaining high standards of professional development.
- Hold a UK qualification to post-graduate, masters or doctorate level and have current UK professional registration with the relevant body.
- Experience working within a similar role
- Must have PWP qualification APIMH or equivalent i.e. accredited course
This job is advertised by Ben Stone; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.