Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Elderly Speech and Language Therapist to work full-time based in Cardiff.
The pay rate for this locum Elderly Speech and Language Therapist job is £27 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- 08:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Assessment & treatment of adult patients in their own homes/Care Homes. Primarily elderly patients with a wide variety of conditions
Requirements of the Elderly Speech and Language Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Speech and Language Therapist
- HCPC registered as a Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Speech and Language Therapist
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service3-
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive speech and language therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Elderly Speech and Language Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.