Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a dedicated Educational Psychologist to work full-time in Oxford.
The pay rate for this locum Educational Psychologist job is £500.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Statutory Assessments for Education Health
- Care Needs assessments
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive psychology knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
Requirements of the Educational Psychologist:
- HCPC registered psychologist
- Relevant qualification
- Recent experience
This Educational Psychologist job is advertised by Callum Robinson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.