Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a dedicated Educational Psychologist to work full-time in Swindon.
The pay rate for this locum Psychologist job is £450 per day (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- To provide interim support to the Educational Psychology Service during a period of transition from the current PEP post holder, and for a period of time into the new term.
- To liaise, and work closely with the current PEP, and Senior EP's to ensure a smooth transition.
- To provide management and supervision to Educational Psychologists and Trainee Educational Psychologists to ensure high quality and effective service delivery
Requirements of the Psychologist:
- To be eligible for this role you must be an HCPC registered psychologist
- Relevant qualification and recent experience is essential.
- Working hours: 09:00-17:00 - 37 Hours per week
This Psychologist job is advertised by Dan Potts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.