Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Educational Psychologist to work full-time in Northampton.
The pay rate for this locum Educational Psychologist job is £450 per day (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- To be responsible to the area's Senior Educational Psychologist for the delivery of allocated EHC Assessments and any arising SEND Tribunal Work.
- To provide timely Psychological Advices and liaise proactively with Educational Psychology Service administrative support.
- To work within the quality standards guidelines set for the service.
- Establishing and maintaining positive working relationships with children and young people, parents/carers, schools, EHC Team and other agencies.
- To ensure that reasonable care is taken at all times for the health, safety and welfare of yourself and other persons, and to comply with policies and procedures relating to health and safety within the County Council.
Requirements of the Educational Psychologist:
- To be eligible for this role you must be an HCPC registered psychologist
- Professional Educational Psychology qualification obtained from a recognised training course
- Honours degree in Psychology
This Educational Psychologist job is advertised by Dan Potts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.