Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for a dedicated Educational Psychologist to work full-time based in Surbiton.
The pay rate for this locum Educational Psychologist job is £500 per day (Assignment rate) and is a 6-month contract.
- To perform effectively as an EP in a multi professional context, contributing to team planning arrangements with schools and collaborating in work with other disciplines as appropriate.
- To provide high quality psychological consultation to schools, undertaking individual specialist psychological assessment where appropriate, undertaking classroom observation and learning environment assessment, and giving feedback to schools in agreed formats.
- Assist maintained mainstream and special schools and Short Stay Schools to improve the learning conditions for children, providing consultation to relevant adults working with children and young people and delivering training on specific areas (in collaboration with other disciplines as appropriate).
- To support the statutory responsibilities of the LA in relation to Special Educational Needs.
- To provide a service to children in their early years, offering initial consultation/assessment for early years children with likely SEN, providing advice to parents/carers, and maintaining records as required by the LA or EP Service.
- To support the development and impact of Educational Psychology in the area and across Surrey. To contribute to and participate in continuing professional development.
Requirements of the Educational Psychologist:
- HCPC registered psychologist.
- Honours degree in Psychology.
- Postgraduate training in educational psychology.
- Relevant experience of working with children within educational, childcare, or community settings.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive psychology knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Educational Psychologist job is advertised by Callum Robinson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.