Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has a job based in Kensington & Chelsea for an Educational Psychologist.
The pay rate for this locum Educational Psychologist job is £500 per day and is a 1-month contract.
- Promote the achievement and well being of children and young people by providing a service of consultation, assessment, advice, planning and development work to schools, early years settings and to other professionals
- Offer parents support and guidance in understanding and meeting the needs of their children so as to promote their achievement and wellbeing
- Provide a service of consultation, assessment, advice, planning and development work to a patch of schools
- Provide a service of consultation, assessment, advice, and planning to early years settings and the parents and carers of children attending them as required
- Provide advice to the local authority, including statutory psychological advice as required by the SEN legislation and Code of Practice
- Contribute to a programme of CPD and other work to develop the capacity of schools to promote the achievement and wellbeing of children and young people provided by the Educational Psychology Service
- Develop expertise in a specialist area of educational psychology
Requirements of the Educational Psychologist:
- Postgraduate training in educational psychology conferring entitlement to registration as a practitioner psychologist by the Health and Care Professions Council
- Successful experience working with children or young people
- Familiar with the policies and procedures relevant to the job and asking for information and advice if you are unsure of the correct course of action
- Demonstrate an understanding of and commitment to Council policies in relation to Equal Opportunity, Customer Care and service delivery, and the ability to implement these policies in the workplace
- Knowledge of the educational context and relevant legislation, including the SEN legislation and Code of Practice and the disability legislation
- Understanding of the context and framework of work in local authorities
- Responsiveness to the needs of commissioners and stakeholders in developing service provision
- Knowledge of a wide range of relevant psychological theory and practice to promote the achievement and well-being of children and young people
- Successful work with children and young people in an educational setting
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive psychology knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Educational Psychologist job is advertised by Dan Potts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.