Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Educational Psychologist to work full-time based in Havering, within the CAD 5-19 Support Team.
The pay rate for this locum Educational Psychologist job is £600 per day and is a 3-month contract will the likelihood of extension.
This role is a mix of working from home and school visits currently. This will be revised if guidance changes.
Requirements of the Educational Psychologist:
- HCPC registered psychologist
- Educational Psychology qualification
- Experience and skills to complete EHCP assessments and reports
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive psychology knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Educational Psychologist job is advertised by Dan Potts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.