Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for an Educational Psychologist to work full-time based in Brighton.
The pay rate for this locum Educational Psychologist is £450 per day (assignment rate) and is an initial 6-month contract.
- Undertake the full range of professional roles for Educational Psychologists including consultative, advisory, supportive, assessment, monitoring and clinical interventions on behalf of the Educational Psychology Service for the schools, parents, children and young people of Brighton and Hove.
- Contribute to strategic and systemic interventions that support schools in becoming more inclusive and meeting the needs of a wide range of children and young people.
Requirements of the Educational Psychologist:
- HCPC registered psychologist
- Relevant qualification
- Recent psychology experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive psychology knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Educational Psychologist job is advertised by Dan Potts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.