Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for an Educational Psychologist to work full-time based in Bristol.
The pay rate for this locum Educational Psychologist is £450 per day (assignment rate) and is an initial 6-month contract.
- Contributing to the effective and supportive delivery of the Inclusion Service, (Educational Psychology) and ensure the quality of its contribution to the work Adult, Child and Education directorate Helping schools and localities to understand and promote child development, wellbeing and learning, through the application of psychology.
- Supporting the local authority to meet its statutory duties with respect to SEN in light of the new code of practice.
- Identifying the needs of young people's in order that their educational, developmental and emotional needs can be met appropriately from 0-25 and adult aspirations can be achieved.
- Attainment gaps are closed for identified groups of underachieving children and young people.
- High quality services to educational settings, so that outcomes for children and young people improve.
- High quality and timely professional advice to the LA so that all statutory processes can be carried out within legal frameworks.
- Ensure parents and young people are at the centre of processes designed to support young people's additional learning needs
- Achieving high levels of customer satisfaction
- Equality of opportunity for all protected groups
Requirements of the Educational Psychologist:
- HCPC registered psychologist
- Relevant qualification
- Recent psychology experience
- You will need to be able to demonstrate that you are self-motivated and well organised.
- You should be an innovative and committed professional with a good understanding of the opportunities for educational psychology in the present climate.
- You will also need to have a strong commitment to ethical trading and working within a commissioned environment.
- Must be a car driver with access to own vehicle.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive psychology knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Educational Psychologist job is advertised by Dan Potts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.