Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Education, Health and Care Co-Ordinator to work full-time in Tower Hamlets. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Education, Health and Care Co-Ordinator job is £25.62 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Administer statutory assessment procedures for children and young people with education, health and care needs
- Have a front line function and take responsibility for liaising closely with parents, schools and other professionals
- Be responsible for all aspects of statutory assessments for Education, Health and Care Plans
- Collate all necessary documentation for the successful drafting and amending of Statements of SEN and EHC Plans within statutory timescales
- Arrange and chair the EHC Plan meeting on completion of statutory assessments
- Act as named EHC Co-ordinator and be the first point of contact for parents at the start of the EHC assessment process
- Ensure that travel assistance /transport is commissioned where agreed, for individual children & young people
- Provide a training and information service to Special Educational Needs Coordinators in schools
Requirements of the Education, Health and Care Co-Ordinator:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- Administrative/office procedure skills
- Ability to work within a changing and challenging environment
- Ability to travel to schools and other venues
- Ability to work as part of a team
- IT literate and willing to undertake further training as required
- DBS enhanced disclosure
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Education, Health and Care Co-Ordinator job is advertised by Jess Ling; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.