Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for an Education Consultant to work full-time based in West Sussex.
The pay rate for this locum Education Consultant job is £500 - £600 per day and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Support in the redesign
- Data analysis and management of relationship with schools and providers
- Problem solving and effective relationship management
- Gravitas with partners eg. schools, heads and governors, internal staff, districts and boroughs
- Writing policies and procedures with accuracy and clarity
Requirements of the Education Consultant:
- Relevant qualification
- Experienced at a senior level in an education brief within a local authority
- Experience of traded working with schools and leading traded work on a school improvement offer
- Experience of redesigning service delivery and setting up processes and procedures/policies to underpin changes
- Experience of change management
- Up to date knowledge of local authority education responsibilities
- Knowledge of trading and commercial school improvement partnerships including trading models on school improvement
- Knowledge of current national policy and strategy in education
- Knowledge of both early years, schools and post 16 provision
- Strong and proven communication skills
- Ability to lead high level discussions on education strategy and operational change management with credibility
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive education and training knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Education Consultant job is advertised by Billy Holland; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.