Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 5/6 Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to work as an Eating Disorders Specialist based in Ormskirk.
The pay rate for this locum Band 5/6 Registered Mental Health Nurse job is £20.05-25.50 per hour (assignment rate) and has an initial 3-month contract.
- MDT working
- Holistic and comprehensive assessment
- Treatment and management of care packages
- Following nursing process
- Physical health monitoring and liaison
- Triage and referrals
- Group work
- Ensuring people accessing the service receive high - quality care, whilst also supporting your colleagues and promoting good teamwork
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Nursing
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK Nursing experience
- CAMHS, adult and/or eating disorder experience is desirable
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.