Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Band 5/6/7/8a Eating Disorders Nurse to work block bookings /shift work based in Worcestershire.
The pay rate for this locum Eating Disorders Nurse job is dependent on the banding and is an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Eating Disorders Nurse:
- RGN qualified
- Active NMC Registration
- Eating disorders experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Eating Disorders Nurse job is advertised by the Shift Booking Team; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.