Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Eating Disorder Nurse (CAMHS) to work 30 hours per week, based in Hereford.
The pay rate for this locum Eating Disorder Nurse role is £25.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Be part of a multi-disciplinary team providing a high standard of service to children and adolescents with an eating disorder and their families/carers
- Work within professional guidelines and under the clinical/professional supervision of senior clinicians of their own core profession
- Contribute to & undertake research, audit and evaluation for service development
- Be responsible for the assessment of care needs and the development/implementation of care plans to meet the needs of children and young people with Eating Disorders
- Provide direct clinical interventions to children and young people and will also provide support, advice, consultation and training to a range of professionals across Hertfordshire
- Work collaboratively with service users, Single Point of Access, GP’s, Paediatricians, medical and nursing staff, dieticians, parents and carers, social care, education staff and other relevant providers
- Work as an autonomous practitioner & will work closely with Tier 3 and Tier 4 services in CAMHS, including eating disorder inpatient units, DBT Team & Home Treatment Team
- Work closely with the Adult Eating Disorder Service to ensure a seamless transition into Adult Services from Child and Adolescent Services
Requirements of the Eating Disorder Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent in Mental Health Nursing
- Current NMC registration with valid live pin
- Significant NHS experience as a CAMHS Practitioner
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive CAMHS knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Eating Disorder Nurse job is advertised by Ziggy Thomas; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.