Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Eating Disorder Dietitian to fill a locum full-time role based in Coventry. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of dietetics and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this Locum Dietitian job is £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Work across both an inpatient and outpatient service for patients with severe eating disorders (primarily anorexia nervosa)
- The inpatient service has a 15-bed capacity
- Provides service to both voluntary patients who enter into a recovery programme and for patients who require treatment under the mental health act
- Hold a small caseload of outpatients which will include; nutrition assessment, intervention, and involvement in running specialty clinics (diabetes and pregnancy)
- You will work closely with another Band 7 Dietitian
- Dietetic provision within CWPT is currently undergoing transformational change to enable further improvement of existing and development of new services
- Dietitians are fully supported by the wider AHP family with a strong focus on professional development and supervision
Requirements of the Dietitian:
- Degree or equivalent within Nutrition and Dietetics
- HCPC registered as a Dietitian
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Dietitian
- Must be a car driver
This Dietitian job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.