Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6/7 Eating Disorder Dietitian to fill a locum full-time role based in Coventry. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of dietetics and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this Locum Dietitian job is £25 - £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Provide specialist assessment and intervention for children and young people referred with an eating disorder
Requirements of the Dietitian:
- Degree or equivalent within Nutrition and Dietetics
- HCPC registered as a Dietitian
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Dietitian
- Must be a car driver
- Hold a professional registration in a relevant field and have a background in CAMHS
- Experience as working as a care coordinator for a range of Children and Young People
- Experience of working in a Children's Eating Disorder services as an Inpatient or in the community
This Dietitian job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.