Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Eating Disorder Dietitian to fill a locum full-time role based in Coventry. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of dietetics and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this Permanent Dietitian job is £25.33 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 12-month contract.
- To provide specialist dietetic assessment, diagnosis and treatment programmes to individual clients with complex needs.
- To be an autonomous practitioner, holding a clinical caseload and working without direct supervision
- To support less experienced staff and students and colleagues deliver the Trust contracted services
- To provide expert advice, signposting, guidance and information to health and social care professionals, clients, carers, relatives or other non-professional contacts
Requirements of the Dietitian:
- Degree or equivalent within Nutrition and Dietetics
- HCPC registered as a Dietitian
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Dietitian
2 years' experience
- Must be a car driver
This Dietitian job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.