Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 7 Eating Disorder Clinical Psychologist to work 37.5 hours per week, based in Aylesbury.
The pay rate for this locum Eating Disorder Clinical Psychologist job is £36 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 12-month contract.
- Monday – Friday
- 09:00 am – 17:00 pm
- Support the development, implementation and evaluation of future clinical and service developments
- Involve specialist training, multiagency liaison and working with local service leads, and follows NHS England directives to expand eating disorder services
- Be supported to develop expertise in working with young people with eating disorders, and will work as part of the multi-disciplinary team and alongside multiple agencies
- Provide service development and leadership opportunities such as, teaching, training, consultation, supervision, and audit/service evaluation
- Support psychological thinking around the provision and evaluation of care provided within the service with an opportunity to support the supervision of band 4 Assistant Psychologists
- Working alongside, and be supported by, the Senior Consultant Psychologists and the Consultant Clinical Psychologist within the Oxfordshire CAMHS Eating Disorder Service
Requirements of the Eating Disorder Clinical Psychologist:
- HCPC registered psychologist
- Relevant qualification
- Recent psychology experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive psychology knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Earing Disorder Clinical Psychologist job is advertised by Dan Potts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.