Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 the Early Intervention Occupational Therapist to work in Nottingham on a full-time/part-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £25 - £26 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- The role involves the timely assessment of service users referred to the Early Intervention in Psychosis (EIP) Team, the provision of associated evidence-based interventions, including Family Interventions, either on an individual or group basis to those supported by the service and the use of standard outcome measures to monitor recovery using the HoNOS, QPR and DIALOG
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Must be a car driver - required to travel across Nottinghamshire to support the needs of service users, their family members and carers
- The use of digital technologies to support service need and delivery are likely to be required
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.