Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Band 6/7 Dysphagia/Neuro Speech and Language Therapists to work (22.5 hours/3 days) based in Rochdale.
The pay rates for these locum Dysphagia/Neuro Speech and Language Therapist jobs are £25.23 - £30.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and are initial 3-month contracts.
- Assessment and treatment of adult acquired disorders, including patients with prolonged disorders of consciousness
Requirements of the Dysphagia/Neuro Speech and Language Therapists:
- Degree or equivalent within Speech and Language Therapist
- HCPC registered as a Therapist
- Dysphagia competent with neuro experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive speech and language therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These Dysphagia/Neuro Speech and Language Therapist jobs are advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.