Sanctuary Personnel is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in a Children's Duty Team based in London.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £28 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Duties of the Social Worker:
- Write concise social work chronologies on child in need cases, and then on child looked after and child leaving care cases.
- To provide extra capacity to the social work team if new unaccompanied asylum seekers arrive.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience
- Would suit someone with experience of child in need/child protection and/or children with disabilities.
Needs to be analytical, with strong speedy written skills. Familiarity with Mosaic essential.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Kelly Page; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.