Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Duty Careline Officer to work within an Out of Hours Service based in Hammersmith and Fulham.
The pay rate for this Duty Careline Officer role is £25.12 per hour (LTD) and is to cover long term sick leave.
- Provide an emergency visiting and call handling support service for the H&F Careline service which operates 24/7
- Work Monday to Friday during core operational hours. And will be required to work 4 out of 8 bank holidays
- Respond to all telephone & alarm calls, providing a link between the caller and appropriate services by assessing the nature of emergency calls, prioritising level of urgency
- Visit service users where necessary, driving to the property (full clean manual driving licence essential), identifying the extent of practical and emotional support required and contacting and liaising with other emergency services, agencies, next of kin etc., as appropriate
- Be responsible for maintaining an accurate computerised record of all calls and requests for assistance from internal and external Departments and agencies and to assess such requests and liaise with the appropriate personnel
- Respond accordingly to all housing/repair issues for all Sheltered Housing, Housing Associations and Trust tenants, by calling the appropriate service
- Deal with all OOH homeless calls to assess the callers needs and arrange for emergency housing if legally required
- Deal with no replies reported by the Care Agencies, Community Independence Service and Meals on Wheels
- Be responsible for contacting keyholders of premises in cases of emergency
Requirements of the Duty Careline Officer:
- Enhanced DBS
- Full clean UK manual driving licence
- Experience of working in a call centre
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that are not available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive recruitment knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Duty Careline Officer role is advertised by Ben Fincham; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.