Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for a Drug & Alcohol Nurse to work full time based in Crawley.
The pay rate for this locum Drug & Alcohol Nurse job is £25.00 - £30.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Monday – Friday
- 09:00 am – 17:00 pm
Requirements of the Drug & Alcohol Nurse:
- Relevant qualification
- Active NMC Registration
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive substance misuse knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Drug & Alcohol Nurse job is advertised by Nicole Green; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.