Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Donor Care Manager to fill a full-time in Coventry. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Donor Care Manager job is £29.98 per hour (Assignment Rate) and is an initial 4-month contract.
Requirements of the Donor Care Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in nursing
- Current NMC registration
- Experience as a supervisor / leader in a clinical or regulated environment at a senior level, delivering organisational objectives
- Experience of leading a team of multi disciplinary staff
- Understanding of working with budgets and use of financial/activity information
- Experience of presenting educational materials
- Experience of working with customers/donors and satisfaction initiatives
- Experience of audit / clinical audit
- Experience in setting monitoring and evaluating standards of service or care and coaching staff would be an advantage
- Experience of working with information technology using Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), or equivalent Systems
This Donor Care Manager job is advertised by Liam Dale; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.