Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has a job based in Eastbourne for a DOLs Signatory Authoriser.
The pay rate for this locum DOLs Signatory Authoriser job is £40 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 1-month contract.
- Be responsible for effective scrutiny and sign off on Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards assessments; management of pool and additional staff on DOLS project duties, reports liaison with the DOLS project manager and deputising for the DOLS Lead Manager
Requirements of the DOLs Signatory Authoriser:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults’ or Children’s Services
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This DOLs Signatory Authoriser job is advertised by Ashley McSheen; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.