Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has a job based in Telford for a District Nurse to work (22.5 hours per week over a 7 days a week service) within the Community Nursing Teams/Interdisciplinary Team.
The pay rate for this locum District Nurse job is £25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- 08:30 am – 16:30 pm
- We can offer some flexibility on shift patterns
- There may be an additional need to work weekends but this would be confirmed
- Support other IDT teams across the trust
Requirements of the District Nurse:
- Relevant qualification
- Active NMC Registration
- Be confident & Competent in the following skills: Venepuncture/Medication administration i.e. Insulin & Tinzaparin administration/Catheterisation/Wound care & compression bandaging
- Experience of syringe drivers and palliative care would be desirable however not essential
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This District Nurse job is advertised by the Shift Booking Team; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.