Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6/7 Discharge to Assess Physiotherapist to work full-time based in Reading.
The pay rate for this locum Discharge to Assess Physiotherapist job is £26 - £32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Work across a number of community settings: D2A service, care homes, ECSH and service users homes and as part of the wider MDT including ASC OTs, carers , CC and SWs
- Ensure rapid physiotherapy interventions following discharge from hospital for those people not on a traditional reablement pathway
- Assess service users for functional, therapy and equipment needs and undertake home assessments and interventions or one-off follow-ups to check the equipment/therapy needs of the service users once home from hospital
- Contribute to Care Act assessments , right size care pks and treatment plans and outcome focused goal planning
Requirements of the Discharge to Assess Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Previous NHS experience
- Car driver
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Discharge to Assess Physiotherapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.